cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a payment

rodneydeblieck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son is now paying for his own phone.  I want to cancel his payment however I make 2 separate payments to Public Mobile at 2 different dates. One is for my son and one is for me.  I would like to cancel his payment which is for the phone number 226xxxxx.  How do I get this done?

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rodneydeblieck   You only need to remove your payment card from your son's account and add his payment card.  Reminder when removing a payment card, it will also disable autopay which needs to be enabled again, unless you use Replace card option.   Make sure the name and address matches what is on his CC statement and no spaces for postal code.

Clear browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode when making account changes.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rodneydeblieck 

Please remove your personal information as this is a public forum.

To change your son’s payment, just login to his account. Click Payment tab then Manage My Card and change the new CC information to his account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rodneydeblieck   

PM is a prepaid service provider and they usually do not provider refund.

The amount with your 2nd payment should be at Available Fund in the account now.  You can choose to leave it there for it's next renewal

If you want to try asking for refund, you can open a ticket with PM Support   at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.