cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling account

Homer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to cancel my deceased wife's account. She opened her account when she was in Hospital & she died in hospital, Unfortunetly her account, credit card info is all missing all I have is her ph #

9 REPLIES 9

@Community_QA  My point was helpful to everyone including the OP reading the thread, except you.  For some reason.

* Your point made was utterly useless.*

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@walker1 wrote:

Not without the PIN number you can't 

@walker1  other than pointing out the NO, would be helpful if you suggest something to OP

@walker1 wrote:

Great point.......well done!!! Was missed by others. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2  sorry for your loss.

if she was using her credit card to pay, when the credit card got canceled,  PM will not be able to renew the plan, account will be suspended then.  90 more days , the account will be closed permanently 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2 I am sorry for your loss you can contact a cutomer service agent 

you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2...

send a messaage to CSA agent; give them as much account info as you can. ie: phone number, account number..etc...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

edit...if she had a valid credit card set to Autopay...and you cancel that credit card...the account will Suspend at next renewal without payment. After 90 days with no payment...that account will close out for good.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Homer2 hi I am so sorry for your loss, if you dial*611 on that phone you can diable autopay after the account goes into suspension for non payment it will close after 90 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.