Did you mean: 

Cancelation of service

Barhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pls cancel my acct asap

4 REPLIES 4

Barhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on pre authorized payment and I cant change subscription. Credit card company cannot stop it only after fact of transaction, not fun, eh?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Barhan  If you are still having problems logging in as mentioned in your other thread you will need to contact customer service.  If you need to keep your number then you need to port it to a new provider before cancelling PM.  That will then close it automatically.

kylewm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just stop paying for it or port out 5Head

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Barhan 

We are all customers just like you. Nobody from Public Mobile is here. You need to log into your account and turn off the auto payment. Log in, then go to Payments on the left side, then Manage Subscription on the right side of page, then move the toggle to the left.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1716173422951.png

If you're unable to log into your account, you'll need to create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716173349997.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.