cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription

JavierCFG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon, yesterday I purchased a SIM Card from this company. However, the Service in my location does not work correctly and I would like to cancel my purchase if possible.

4 REPLIES 4

JavierCFG

Please, thank you for your advice, in my previous Post we carried out several tests and everything was unfinished, the service works in other places except in Chambly which is where we are... In previous Posts I mentioned that there are 3 different Phone Models OK ... Which work well in Montreal, Sherbrooke and not so in Chambly.. Can someone in this community help me cancel my SIM card purchase

@JavierCFG what  was the issue?? was it just dropped calls?? or data does not work? or the phone not connects to PM network at all??

what phone do you have?? 

Please also try Reset all networks 

and try to change network connection from automatic to manual and choose Public Mobile 

JavierCFG

Several days ago, I made a post from my wife's account, we came from Sherbrooke and settled in Chambly, we planned to wait a few days until the service improved, but it turns out that the service has never improved, yesterday I made a payment of one SiM to start services, but today the connection losses continue. So I would like to cancel my purchase.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JavierCFG 

where you at ? Telus does service a wide area of lower Canada and the north.

added...

what doesn't work ...please elaborate.

Need Help? Let's chat.