cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel an add on

Bkstinson55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 1000 US minutes as an add on . How do I cancel that?

7 REPLIES 7

@Bkstinson55 wrote:

Yes recently purchased and no I have not used any of the 1000 min

If you bought the US Calling Add-on by mistake, the moderators might apply your $15 to your  Available Funds for future use...but you gotta ask nicely.

I don't think you'll get an actual refund....you made the mistake, not Public Mobile.

@Bkstinson55   Then I would definitely try to contact the Moderators and plead your case.

I'm hoping they may be amenable to the situation.

You can reach them at the following link through a Private message.   Good luck!!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bkstinson55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes recently purchased and no I have not used any of the 1000 min

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bkstinson55   Have you very recently purchased it?  I'm guessing you might have a higher chance of success with your request if it's very recent and unused.

As others have mentioned, maybe the Moderators can find a way to remove it and credit back the purchase as a goodwill gesture.

On the plus side, the add on doesn't expire and will be there should, at some time in the future, you require it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bkstinson55 wrote:

I purchased 1000 US minutes as an add on . How do I cancel that?

Are you sure you purchased it...Were you charged for it and did you add it to your account?

If so see @BeachNBeer post.

If you were not charged, OR it is not showing added to your account, then maybe you did not complete the #2 step below.

If this is the case why not keep the available funds in your account for your next renewal cycle.

Purchasing an Add-On:

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund but you can submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nonrefundable. If it was truly an error ask moderators maybe they can do something. Chat bubble bottom right to open a ticket or private message.

CLICK TO PRIVATE MESSAGE 

Need Help? Let's chat.