cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Subscription but no access to phone number

anotherguy123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I had bought an e-sim a couple of months ago for a family member who was visiting us. It worked great for their time here but now they are gone and removed e-sim from their device. When I try to login, the system asks to verify my full access by sending a code to that same number which I don't have access to and can't add onto my phone. How do I proceed? I have 1 more day until the subscription renews. Please help!

9 REPLIES 9

anotherguy123

Thank you all for your prompt responses and help. I have messaged support. Let's see what they have to say.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If support doesn't get back to you, 2 ways:
1. If you know the 4 digit account pin then you can dial 1-855-4-pu-blic from any phone and turn off autopay
2. Since you say it renews tonight, you could login to your credit card account and pause or lock the card overnight. Then the next day turn it back on. That will stop the account from renewing because autopay only tries once.

anotherguy123

I keep getting reverted to this page:

We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.

A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to phone number . We will need you to confirm this number. 

@anotherguy123  Please submit ticket with support to remove credit card info right away 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@anotherguy123 

Hit Resend Code and you will have the option to send the 2FA code by email, call or text.

But you should also have the QR code in the email PM sent to the registered email.

anotherguy123

Thanks for a prompt reply. I just tried this and it keeps taking me back to the same page without prompting me to add an email id instead for the code.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @anotherguy123 

on the security code page, click "Didn't receive code?" , then choose Send email

or if you know the 4 digits code, you can use *611 or call 1-855-4PUBLIC and disable autopay there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@anotherguy123  Tap resend code a few times you should get option to send code to email instead and turn  off auto subscribe or get support to remove credit card infor from file right away 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1692630171955.png

Link for support here 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.