cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US

RapidRobert75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a CanadaUS plan so does that mean I can use my phone in the US and not have to worry about paying roaming fees 

5 REPLIES 5

@RapidRobert75 wrote:

I have a CanadaUS plan so does that mean I can use my phone in the US and not have to worry about paying roaming fees 

Public Mobile never has roaming charges.  If you didn't have the Canada/US plan you would have needed to buy a roaming package before you entered the US to have service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@RapidRobert75  It should automatically pick correct network for you ,, and that should be T mobile or AT&T and it’s best to set your phone to 4G/LTE not 5G but you can test and try no harm in doing so 

RapidRobert75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks will it automatically find a network or do I need to do something 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There will be no extra charges so you don't need to worry about that.  Also, make sure you connect to a US network to ensure service while you are there.  No worries! 😁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RapidRobert75  YES you got it , that’s correct . It’s true snow bird plan call to and from each country , using talk text and data . The plan has roaming built into it . Just remember to have data roaming turned on in phone setting when in the US 

Need Help? Let's chat.