cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada+ US plan

Hutchinsbro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

got this message is this a real deal? And does it mean I will have the same plan in the US? 

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you.

Get a Canada-US subscription plan with 100GB of data at 5G speeds of up to 250mbps for only $50/month

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Hutchinsbro , the best plan for you is the plan that meets your needs at the lowest possible cost.  Do you need 100GB data?  If you do then this is probably a good deal.  If you use only 10GB a month, then you would be paying for lot of data that will go to waste.  

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hutchinsbro, not sure what plan you are currently on but Public Mobile also has a 50 GB Canada/US plan for $34 and a 75 GB Canada/US plan for $40 in case you feel 100 GB is way more than necessary (and more money). If you just recently renewed your plan be sure to select "Change on renewal" so that you do not lose the remaining days you have left as you will not get credit for it if you choose "Change now"

@Hutchinsbro wrote:

got this message is this a real deal? And does it mean I will have the same plan in the US? 

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you.

Get a Canada-US subscription plan with 100GB of data at 5G speeds of up to 250mbps for only $50/month

While I can't speak as to the specific text message you have received, yes Public Mobile has been offering this plan to customers for some time.  The plan can be used while you're in both Canada or the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.