cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada US 50GB plan for $35, Length of time that you can use in the US

jimbrowning
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the Canada US 50Gb plan for $35, how long can you use this plan in the United States for? I am referring to the length of time, for example 3 or 4 months, so Public Mobile will not disconnect your cell phone?

5 REPLIES 5

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jimbrowning, I was very close to signing up with Freedom before I had heard of Pubic Mobile. The Freedom rep told be the same thing, that it was good for only 2 months. We haven't heard of anyone reporting back that they were cut off for being in the U.S. too long. This plan is a real snow bird's plan 🙂

article below was from Public Mobile... mentions that there is no time limits:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Blog-Post-Public-Mobile-s-Canada-US-Plans/...

jimbrowning
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The reason, that I brought this up was that I was on the phone with Freedom Mobile and was told by an agent, that I would be disconnected after 2 months. So hopefully Public Mobile does not do this.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jimbrowning we haven't heard of anyone saying that they were cut off and we haven't seen anywhere state an actual time limit so it seems it's limitless

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrowning  there is no time limit. The plan is yours for as long as you have it. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrowning  There’s no limit that anyone aware off unlike some of the other carries that stipulate a certain amount of time . pm done not explicitly give a duration . So I think your good for 6- monthes to a. Year or forever until something changes and announcement is made in the subject 

Need Help? Let's chat.