cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can top up my account

Walid_faleeg74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't top up my account thru my phone using my 4 security digit to ad money and I can't access my account online I need help from customer service agent how can u don't that 

5 REPLIES 5

I would do the first part of that first reply to you. You can buy vouchers in lots of places and also online. One online place will deposit the payment straight into the account. Then figure out the rest while you have service.

@Walid_faleeg74 

You can try dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC and make a payment that way.

You can private message a CS_Agent by clicking on your avatar top right then Messages and click on the pen/paper icon.

Walid_faleeg74

Can I provide you with my number so can help me 

Walid_faleeg74

Tried to top up thru the phone it didn't wanna work tried to access my account onli

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Walid_faleeg74 

To resume the service first, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 (no account pin required).   

For login My Account, what issue were you facing? if it is a problem with not receiving the 2FA code, on the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

If still unable to access, please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.