cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t update credit card information

lauraricker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

So I just recently got a credit card. I had my previous payments coming from a parent’s card until my card came in, and I just tried to switch the information to my new credit card. It continues to tell me “oops something went wrong, please try again later.” I must have double checked all of the numbers at least 20 times and each time I retry it still says the same thing. If anyone at all might have any suggestions that would be amazing. 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

tiarrahope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happened to me as well. I tried again the next day and it was able to update! It might be something with the auto pay.. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes updating CC fails for unknown reason. I am dreading time when I have to do that as many have issue with this task.

Try once more with different browser. If it fails wait 1-2 hours and try again. If it fails again contact agent AND ask why this process is so troublesome and of course ask him to update your CC info.

Let us know how it goes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lauraricker  You might want to first wait an hour.  Too many attempts could lock the function temporary.   Then try again using Incognito mode or using a completely different browser, Firefox/Edge/Chrome.  

If it still fails, then you might want to open ticket with PM Support and have them to investigate or add on behalf

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.