cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to order a SIM card?

bintz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to order a sim but I keep on getting this error message "zip code does not match billing address"pm error.pngand was wondering how I could go on about fixing this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your billing address must match exactly as to where your cc bill goes to.  If you are using a prepaid card, make sure you register it with the correct address as well.

bintz

In a way , my place is newly built (was built about a year ago) and that's why I tried using my friends address which isn't new but same message still popped up unfortunately.

Would there be any mod that I could contact regarding this matter?

What about a different browser? I just tried it out, and it worked okay for me, populating the right fields. Could it be that your address is new and not yet in system?

bintz

yes , I picked the automated address that appeared as I was entering my address on the shipping address tab and after I filled out all the information and click order , I get that error message popping up.

So far , I've tried using my friends address , ordering on different computer and none of them worked and gave me a same error message.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are you selecting your address from the drop down list? Type your address partially and it should generate in the list. When you pick that, postal code will automatically load. Make sure automatic address is correct. 

Need Help? Let's chat.