cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reply

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It appears I can't reply to my posts?!! Anyone else?

I'll apologize ahead of time for not answering anybody who responds!

Edit:

Lol....you read my question right? Oh.... apparently I can edit my OP but that's it. When I click on reply in any thread it just bounced me to first post of the thread.

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @treefrog 

My usual response would be for you to clear your cache, history and cookies and then close your browser. Then try to log in from scratch and try again. Did this resolve it?

@treefrog  If you can’t reply to this thread . Then yes I’d contact support you got it ..that’s strange your posting now 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I asked this question yesterday with a limited response. I went back and answered the questions asked after discovering I can edit my OP's . But as a reminder I cannot reply to any post at all on the site. I can only "ask a question".

I'm guessing but I suppose I should just contact customer support?

Edit:

@Chalupa_Batman 

Yes I've tried that several times already.

@Handy1 

Well it's a weird one alright.

@Luddite 

Thanks for assigning a solution but repeating what I had assumed was my only choice to resolve the issue is hardly an answer? I'll uark it if I can and report back if I get one?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog 

This may sound obvious, however has the system logged you out or perhaps detected post flooding?

It's happened to me once and awhile and just prompts a break from this place for awhile - grab a bite to eat or a drink or something.

😉

Need Help? Let's chat.