cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls

lorrainelim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been four days since I have ported my number and still can not receive any calls.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks!

Lorraine

4 REPLIES 4

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@lorrainelim @daka_x  Just an FYI to keep in mind,  if you need some help with something that the community cant resolve for you, amke sure you bring it to the attention of the moderators in 1 of two ways.

1. Tagging: Simply tag one of the above Community mods by inserting their name in your topic or reply post. For example, if I wanted to tag Shazia, I would use @Shazia_K to contact her Please do not tag Moderators multiple times for one thread- it will not make them respond any faster. While it may take them 20-30 minutes to get back to you, they will be sure to do so.
  2. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for the Community Moderator’s name or by clicking on the Community Moderator’s name or Avatar, then, on the right-side of their profile click on “Send this user a private message”

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lorrainelim @daka_x

If the phone reboot does not resolve your issue then private message a moderator @Mary_M with your phone # and details of the issue.

It looks like your port request is incomplete.

The mods start work at 9am EST.

zmawani
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried re-booting your phone? That solved my issue

daka_x
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm at 5 days and counting, and 2 since I first contacted a PM upon referral. I expected help to be bogged down by the whole influx of people coming in but I didn't think it would be this bad....

Need Help? Let's chat.