cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reactivate service. Need help!

dromo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I choose to defer payment for a month and now I can't seem to resume it. I tried to "Reactivate My Account" couple of times and also waited for 30 mins as mentioned but so far my service hasn't started. After the first time I did see a $30 card payment so now I have a total of $35 on my account. I downgraded from $55 to $35 to start my service but every time I get "Service activated successfully message. Might need to wait 30 mins" but nothing happens. My services don't start, if I refresh the page it tells me: "Your account has been suspended". My account balance stays $35 when it should become 0 after paying a month's subscription.

6 REPLIES 6

dromo

@hTideGnow Yes the plan has switched to $35 one. Available fund is $35 also. Latest in the payment history is $30 payment from this morning which makes available balance to be $35(had $5 from before). Tried incognito, different browser & mobile and laptop as well

dromo

I tried 3 different browsers and 2 different devices. Its the same experience.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you use the lost/stolen function when you deferred payment? If so then you need to use it again to resume.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dromo 

if you login again using Incognito/Private/Secret browser mode, what do you see?.  do you see it shows your current plan with the $35 plan you picked? any money in Available fund? how about Payment history, does it show it took the money and used for the $35 plan?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dromo , please try the reactivate function using incognito mode on the browser while accessing the self serve account.  It is possible that cached data is affecting things.  

Need Help? Let's chat.