cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there,

MozhganM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I placed an order but I didn't receive the Simcard. Could you please check and keep me updated with order no. 329269.

Thanks

Mozhgan

8 REPLIES 8

@Nahno- Well, you have us. 🙂 Go to a corporate Telus or Koodo store and buy sims. Click on the Activate link up top for each account and have a credit card handy. Maybe even a referral code to get a $10 credit. If you're transferring from another provider, have your account number from that account and leave the old sim in a phone to confirm the transfer when it arrives.

Nahno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two phones without sim cards here. The customer support pipeline is atrocious, what's the point of the live chat they just keep referring me to the worthless SiMoN bot. Great first impressions.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@MozhganM 

If you ordered the SIM recently. There will be a longer wait than 3 weeks due to the free SIM promo on Tuesday, March 14/23.

There isn't any way to know for sure if any specific shipment will take less than 3 weeks or more than 3 weeks.  I do agree that it could take longer due to high volumes, but I usually get SIM cards within 2 to 3 days.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MozhganM 

If you ordered the SIM recently. There will be a longer wait than 3 weeks due to the free SIM promo on Tuesday, March 14/23.

I agree with what you are trying to relay @DDM69 . But, even that screenshot doesn't explain the "customers" in that statement are not Public Mobile representatives.

Public mobile representatives could be considered customers too.

So hence, we must always explain to customers/members that don't know the difference each and every time. I don't believe we should have to to this though!

Heck, when I was first on the community i thought there was some relation to the people posting and whether or not they represented PM. I still think the message is not clear enough for those who do not know.

typo

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a community of customers. We don’t work for Public Mobile. You can ask questions here and get advice or answers.
You need to contact a CS agent  regarding SIM card purchases. 

400C3FE7-0A31-40CF-93C6-C18F1E613F60.jpeg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MozhganM 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MozhganM 

how long you placed the order?

Sim order could take as many as 3 weeks, but usually less

If it has not been 10 days yet, please wait first

If over 10 days, you can message PM agent for them to confirm the order

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.