cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t phone anyone

kdereniw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every call I try to make, I keep getting the message “your call can’t be completed as dialed”🤷‍♂️

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kdereniw - does texting and data work?  Try restarting your phone.

Can you move your SIM card into another phone, restart the phone and test calls? Then move the SIM card back to your phone. Does it work now?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It looks like there is ongoing issue with PM service in some areas. Many already reported similar issue as yours. You can contact agent for assistance and they might be able to fix it for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kdereniw 

There have been issue since Wednesday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. 

Try to change to 3G only and see if it connects to the network at all with such settings

If that does not help, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kdereniw @Contact support to fix 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.