cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make payment

Mike_Bridgwater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log in to my account to make a payment because my account is on hold and the code won't come through by text.

7 REPLIES 7

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

"Didn't get the SMS? Send again" "Send by email"

Use a payment voucher to make payment. Your plan should automatically renew (and start on Day 1 of new billing cycle) the moment payment is accepted. Rarely - rarely - it doesn't automatically renew and you need to manually click the "Reactivate my plan" button in Self-Serve (since you're already logged into Self-Serve to make a payment, yes?).

You can buy Public Mobile payment vouchers at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, some gas stations, and many other places. Sometimes - sometimes - you'll see them in Telus or Koodo stores.

@Mike_Bridgwater 

You can call 1-855-4PUBLIC to make a manual payment with a CC or debit card. 
Or purchase a voucher from these locations and dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

@Mike_Bridgwater wrote:

I called the *611 number and my 4 digit password wasn't even recognized

Your account PIN would only be needed if you're trying to pay using a credit card through 611. Voucher payments don't require you to enter your account PIN.  As from earlier, you said that you couldn't get into Self Serve because you weren't receiving the 2FA code.  It's possible to get that 2FA code sent to you even when your account is suspended. When making a payment using your credit card using the Self Serve account or Public Mobile app, you won't need to know your account PIN (and you can also reset that).

@Mike_Bridgwater  you can get support to help you also 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mike_Bridgwater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called the *611 number and my 4 digit password wasn't even recognized

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mike_Bridgwater  You can always buy payment voucher and load it *611 to make payment / resume service . 

@Mike_Bridgwater wrote:

I can't log in to my account to make a payment because my account is on hold and the code won't come through by text.

An account being suspended doesn't prevent the 2FA code from arriving by text message.  As you're not getting the text message, please select the optoin that says that you didn't get teh code and select the e-mail option.

Need Help? Let's chat.