cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls, but can send and receive texts.

kylekrailk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't make or receive calls, but can send and receive texts.

Account is paid up and active. it seems LTE switches to 3G momentarily when call fails, and the reverts back to LTE. Can't access voicemail or 611.

13 REPLIES 13

@TeaParty CS agent already transferred the ticket?  they will reply you via Community inbox.  If you like, you can reply the agent message again and ask for update 

TeaParty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I issued a ticket with CS agent but the problem was not fixed. Now I was transferred to technical department. How can I contact them?

TeaParty

Hi,

I issued a ticket with CS agent but the problem was fixed. Now I was transferred to technical department. How can I contact them?

TeaParty

Thank you! How long will it take to fix it?

HI @TeaParty  Yes, look like you are not alone.  Maybe it is a more widespread issue again

Please submit a ticket with CS agent and hope they can do a quick account refresh like last week.

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TeaParty

I have the same problem. It's been hours.

kylekrailk

I put the sim card in my friends phone and it doesn't work there either, so it's not a phone issue.

My account is active, so that's not interfering.

kylekrailk

I've turned off for 10 minutes and then turned back on, same issue.

I only see LTE and 3G as options in the 'voice and data' menu, voLTE doesn't show up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@kylekrailk   did you try reboot your phone?

HI @kylekrailk   try to enable VoLTE and see if it helps

go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE

or Settings > Mobile Data and tap Enable LTE.

then check mark (select)  Voice & Data

kylekrailk

My phone is an iphone 13 mini, so a pretty current phone.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kylekrailk , if your phone is switching to 3G momentarily during the calls, it means either of VoLTE is not yet enabled in your account or your phone is not compatible.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kylekrailk  try this

power down for 5 mins, then power it up again and see if it works

Could be related with VoLTE enablement on PM side.  If you now what to do to enable VoLTE, enable it on your device.  If you don't know how ,  tell us what is your model and brand of the phone and we can try to help

Need Help? Let's chat.