cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a call

mrfrankt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimitrd talk and text in my plan. I have had it for a month. Today I get a merssage saying that I don't have talk in my plan. I need my phone.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

9 REPLIES 9

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mrfrankt wrote:

I have unlimitrd talk and text in my plan. I have had it for a month. Today I get a merssage saying that I don't have talk in my plan. I need my phone.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

You mention you've had the plan for a month. Have you paid your monthly fee? It's possible you may have forgotten to renew your account/pay the monthly fee. If you have autopay it's possible the payment did not go through, mine didn't go through and I needed to manually pay. If this is the case, check your bank account/credit card to see if the payment went through or not.
If the payment did not go through it will suspend your account until it is paid. In the Overview section of your SelfServe page check your account status. I attached an image here with a red arrow highlighting the account status. If it does not say active, check to make sure your payment was made.

account status.jpg

@mrfrankt 

You really should remove your number from your post. 

edit.jpg

mrfrankt

It is working now. It just didn't like the local number that I tried to call.

Thanks

@mrfrankt  Again please remove your phone number from your post.

What plan are you on? What does your account status say? Active or suspended?

@mrfrankt wrote:

I put a 1 in front and still can't make a call. I have been using it for a month witout problems

Contact moderators using one of the methods posted above.

mrfrankt

I put a 1 in front and still can't make a call. I have been using it for a month witout problems

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mrfrankt wrote:

xxxx

Choose 3 vertical dots in your post (top right) and remove phone number. This is a public forum.

Did you try putting a 1 in front. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click 3 dots on right of your post and edit the reply to remove your number. This is a open public forum and everyone can see it.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mrfrankt wrote:

xxx-xxx-xxxx

@mrfrankt It is a really bad idea to post personal info like your phone number on a public forum. Click the 3 dots top right of your message and select edit to remove them.

Contact a moderator as follows: Click the chat bubble bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.40.34 PM.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.