cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

MarkHo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Does anyone know if the Public Mobile Account login is down or not?
6 REPLIES 6

@asif, as you have stated it has been over 5 months, you will need a new SIM card.  You can order online or visit a local Walmart or WOW Wireless store.

You will also need to sign up with a different email address, as your account has been locked, however, you will be able to change it afterwards without too much difficulty.

This was the process I had to do after my test run ended in January 2015, and my rejoin in June 2016.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@asif

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

How long has it been since your plan expired?  If it's been more than 90-days, your account has expired and your phone number is lost with PM.  Unfortunately you'll have to start from the beginning with a new SIM card, a new account and a new phone number (unless you have one you would like to port in).

If it has been less than 90 days since it expired, then you're in luck.  You can message the moderators and have them reactivate your line, use this link: @CS_Agent, provide your name, account number and an explaination of what has happened, and they can assist with re-activating your account.

asif
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I have not used my sim card for 5months. Now iam unable to log in. is there anyone that can help please 

MarkHo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can finally login. I think the site was down.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Its not down. I can login just fine.

Talnoy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me either - I literally just activated service and wanted to explore the stuff in self-serve but it's just nbot responding.

I'm getting a 'EMPTY_RESPONSE' error when I try to load the page.

Need Help? Let's chat.