cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting no help with suspended account after adding US roaming add-on

Bowmanville
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot send PM an email because keep getting email does not match error - it matches

Sent messages to several  Moderators - no response, messages not even read.

I'm paid up till Jan 17th on 90 day plan - auto renewal

Logging in still shows I'll be disconnected as of Jan 5th, 2017.

I sense PM has bugs with new add-on but please don't ignore your customers!

Can anyone tell me how to get the help I need!

Otherwise PM plan is good and no connectivity issues, would like to keep this relationship going.

Andy

9 REPLIES 9

@Shazia_K There are 4 additional users in this post that needs help. Hopefully you're around tomorrow to help them....

EDIT: 2000th post 🙂

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mary_MI have the same issue as the OP and I private messaged @Shazia_K 4 days ago with no confirmation that receipt. I also had a balance of $5 left on my account that suddenly vanished and now reads $0.

baha2r

@Mary_M I have the exact same problem since you're looking into it maybe you can check my issue as well! 🙂

brothernoble
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Mary_M

I'm having the same problem. My account is showing in suspended status even though my payment is up to date.

Both my account any my wifes (@michelle_n) are showing suspended status with no way to reactivate. I tried topping up an extra $120 and it immediately debited it and it still shows that I have $0 in my account and I need to top up AGAIN to keep my account from being deactivated on the 22nd.

account_sus.png

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bowmanville@Mary_M is this now taken care of?  I hope so.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bowmanville

Thanks Mary,

Feels great to be getting some attention.

Appreciate your help,

Andy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Bowmanville,

Thank you for your patience!

I will be looking into your case right now, please expect a reply via private message 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

teknowiz

Mod @Mary_M is online, perhaps she can help you guys. I have tagged her to assist. Also try message via Facebook.

jonathanchan003

Hey, I feel you men.  Having similar problems I paid but am not getting any service.  Already sent a PM to mods but getting no response as well.  I was frustrated as well when they said the email doesn't match lol.  

Need Help? Let's chat.