cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am trying to log into the profile i've been using for over a year now. I also tried to reset my password in case that was the issue and it won't even allow me to do that. Any advice? 

8 REPLIES 8

Charitus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i only use 2 different emails.. tried them both. One said incorrect.. the other gave me errors and apologies everytime. 

drewber83

Yes my service is working and due to auto renew on august 31st at 2am EST

drewber83

Yeah when i try to reset the password it says

"ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin"

and when I try to login it says:

"Sorry, your attempt to login has failed. If your next attempt fails, you’ll be locked out and will need to wait for one (1) hour before trying again. Forgot your password? Click here to reset it with your email."

@Charitus and @drewber83 

Is it possible that you used different email address when you activate? You don't need to use the same email for your common password (though you would be encouraged to do so)

Charitus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im having exact same issue. Even though I can sign into community with same email address.. I cannot use my registered email address to  change forgotten PW to get into my account. Says error everytime. Im following this post. If I find answer will post it.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Is your service working?

What happens when you dial 611?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@drewber83 To regain access when lost password function fails, create a trouble ticket >> click on https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @drewber83 ,

Are you sure you have the correct email?

If so, try opening a tab in incognito mode and clear your cache. Maybe even wait an hour then try again.

If the forgot your password is still not working and you cannot get in, contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link to get you access again.

Need Help? Let's chat.