cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in at all

mzyiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a plan for the "Spring Forward" savings event but was not able to transfer my number. I waited since there was a maintenance message at the time. Now, I cannot log in AT ALL on the app or on website. 

On the website, after I enter the 2FA code, it just shows a blank white page with "Forbidden A1" in the top left corner.

On the app, I get brought back to the home screen after I enter the 2FA code....... 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mzyiu 

you already submitted the porting request?

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry this is happening to you! It seems to be a common occurrence. It happened to me for one day but fixed itself. I would try using a different device if you have one available to you.

You can also try reaching out to support through the chatbot, maybe there is something they can do on the back-end like reset your account or something.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mzyiu 

Just login to my account on the PM app with no issues.

Just click on Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code and also click on Trusted Device.

Need Help? Let's chat.