cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into my account

Lynne
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't get into my account to change my sim as I lost my other one but I can get into my son's account so I don't think its a problem with public or my computer or phone how can I log on so I can update my account?  

4 REPLIES 4

Lynne

I did thank you for your help. 

@Lynne wrote:

ya I did all of this before I tried to log into my son's account nothing is working for my account it just says 

{"message":"Unauthorized"} 

I cleared everything from my phone from my computer and tired on anything i could but always getting the same message but if i log onto my sons it works the 1st time  

@Lynne  I guess you need to message PM Support for help then.  Procedure in my earlier post.  If it does not work well with Chatbot, then use method 2 , direct message

Lynne

ya I did all of this before I tried to log into my son's account nothing is working for my account it just says 

{"message":"Unauthorized"} 

I cleared everything from my phone from my computer and tired on anything i could but always getting the same message but if i log onto my sons it works the 1st time  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lynne   could be a cache issue since you try to login to multiple accounts

Try using Incognito mode or try using a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

If none of those works, open ticket with PM support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.