cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into my account!

Csrol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've been trying now for 3 days to get into my public account because I want to look into switching my subscription !! I've heard from different people that you have a good deal on and it's cost just a little more than what I'm paying now..and  I only have 2gb now this is very frustrating when all you ever get is " it's loading" 

5 REPLIES 5

@Phil_Adelphus  Noticed something similar when logging into My Account after first logging into Community. The login regularly hangs with a blank page but if I click the refresh page button the missing page is displayed. Wonder if Simon was involved in programming the new system. 🤣

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Interesting – I’m going to try that @Phil_Adelphus 

My results are extremely varied – sometimes it takes 5 - 10 seconds, other times more than 60 seconds.

really experimented the difference between app versus website and desktop versus mobile.

@HALIMACS   I don't know if it works for everyone but I accidentally noticed a couple of times that if you leave the interminably loading page and open another browser tab outside PM and then go back to the Loading Loading Loading tab that the Loading page will actually have loaded.  It's almost as though the Loading indicator gets stuck even though the page has actually loaded.  Be interesting to know if this really is a thing or just coincidence.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Csrol 

Believe it or not it can take a full minute (or even longer) for the self-serve account pages to fully load.

There may or may not be a difference between using the app or the website to access self-serve so just try both and sit and wait until the page loads.

I know it's extremely frustrating, but that's the way it is.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Csrol  Submit ticket with support to help your regain access to your account 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.