cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get access to my account

Leo61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm using my husband's account because I can't get access to my account and the only way to find help is to log in to my account.

I tried to log in to my account and had to create a new password for Ever safe.  I did that and also changed the email address associated with my account.  It said it was successful.

Now no matter what I do, my account credentials are not recognized.  If I enter my email so I can receive a code to log in, it says it's not valid.  If I enter my phone number so it can send me a code, it does not recognize it.  It doesn't matter what combination of email address and password (old and new ones) that I use, nothing works.  I tried changing the password a couple of times, what I got was a page that said it will set me up as a new subscriber with plan options.

I need to communicate with a customer support agent but can't do that outside of my account.

I think this is my only way to submit a ticket and hope for some help. Fingers crossed. 

7 REPLIES 7

reezer76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm pretty sure when another provider ports your number over it effectively cancels your old account

@Leo61 

you can port out your number as long as your PM account is active, you can receive text from PM and approve it within 90 mins.  If you cannot receive text for any reason, only workaround is to message support and ask if they can approve the port with your verbal approval

I understand you are still waiting for PM's reply on your wife's case, message them again this morning.  PM agent usually reply within the same day, so, your issue should be all resolved today

Leo61

I tried both.  Submitted a ticket and now just waiting.

Leo61

Do you happen to know if you can change providers without accessing your account and not lose your phone number? I guess I should be prepared if they don't fix it.  There's been no response to my ticket so far.

reezer76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good luck. I've been trying to get access to my account for 2 weeks now. I was dealing with "Senior" manager and now they've ghosted me for the last week.  My account was also accidentally charged a 2nd time and they won't refund that either. I've submitted multiple tickets and they can't fix it.  I used to recommend this company to everyone, not anymore. The customer service is horrible.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Leo61 

did you try using browser on Incognito mode?

or try using Public Mobile app.  If you have been using the app, uninstall it first, then clear cache with the default browser on your phone, then reboot, and reinstall the app

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Leo61  Submit ticket with support to help you regain access 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.