cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't fix my new credit card number

123451975ira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having trouble to get to my account and fix my payment. Got a massage that my account got suspended

Don't have network since this afternoon

Please contact me about it 

4 REPLIES 4

Rando
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You'll need to add funds and resolve or else you may end up losing your plan (but I believe this is after a month or so).

@123451975ira wrote:

Having trouble to get to my account and fix my payment. Got a massage that my account got suspended

Don't have network since this afternoon

Please contact me about it 

Someone contacting you isn't the way that cusomer service is set up at Public Mobile.  Your message post here will likely only be seen by other customers.   If it ends up being necessary, you woudl have to use the chatbot to open a ticket. 

Was payment due recently? When there's difficulties geting into your Self Serve account, vouchers can be used to pay for your service and added to your account by using your phone to dial 611.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Worst case, @123451975ira , purchase a Public Mobile payment voucher and apply it using *611 with your mobile device.

You can get them here:

HALIMACS_0-1669339403804.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@123451975ira , are you trying to access the self serve account to update the payment method.  Please use incognito mode on the browser.  

Need Help? Let's chat.