cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my phone number in My Account

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there I am just wondering on what screen I can find my new accounts phone number anywhere on my account pages. Could someone direct me to where I can find this number on the main Public Mobile account pages?

9 REPLIES 9

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes thank you, I was able to find my number in the self serve page.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DarianDNewell :Did these replies solve your problem? You should follow up here on this thread you created let us know if these results posted here helped you.

@HALIMACS I may have misread the post 🤫😉

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@DarianDNewell wrote:

Hi there I am just wondering on what screen I can find my new accounts phone number anywhere on my account pages. Could someone direct me to where I can find this number on the main Public Mobile account pages?

You can use your phone to make a call and look at the number displayed. That might be faster if don't want to use the internet. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@DarianDNewell wrote:

Hi @DarianDNewell 

on the Overview page, click on Plan and Add-ons tab

Plan and Add-ons.png

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

What @gpixel?

Did you possibly intend to respond to a different thread about e-mail change or each account needing it's own e-mail address?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DarianDNewell you need to contact customer support mods to change your email address for the new account. each account needs it's own email. you can use the Gmail alias method

ie. darian@gmail.com

darian+2@gmail.com

please click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon

type "forgot log in information"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@DarianDNewell wrote:

@DarianDNewell 

hi click on the plans and add ons top of the main page you will find it there 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

number1.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.