cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't do anything other than make calls...

Marmar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just ported over from Zoomer about 12 hours ago. I can make phone calls with my public mobile sim in, but everything else isn't working(texts, receiving calls etc..). I just tried and my zoomer sim card still works. So seems the port was not successful, at least not yet anyway. What are the options here? Just wait longer?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ports may take up to 24 hour. if after this time it doesnt fix then you will need to contact a mod as per this

a txt msg will appear on your PM Sim saying the port was completed. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should probably continue to use your Zoomer SIM until the port goes through properly.  You will know because you will lose service on the Zoomer SIM when this happens.  Porting doesn't always happen right away especially if you are porting in from another smaller company such as Zoomer.

Marmar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I have rebooted. Outgoing calls worked for me right away. But nothing else worked. And still nothing else works..

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think your port was successful but not fully complete. Wait a little longer and see if the other functions come through. Have you tried rebooting the phone? Some people have outgoing calls/texts working first and incoming later.

Need Help? Let's chat.