cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change plan from $50 to $70 plan

rose329
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I want change my plan from a $50 plan to a $70 today (ie not wait for renewal). However, when I went to do so on the mobile version of the website, it will only let me change my plan to a $15 or $37.50 plan, neither of which have enough data. Can you please advise how I can change it to a $70 plan? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rose329   Unless you really want 3G speeds you should click the 4G tab at the top of Change Plans option and select the limited time offer of the $55 which also has 20GB plus unlimited calling and texting.

edit:  BTW, if you the discontinued $50 plan with US calling included, then a reminder that once you change plans, you won't be able to get back to your previous plan as it's no longer offered and PM's current selection of plans no longer include US calls.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rose329 In mobile version those sneaky yellow arrows are down at the bottom.  edit, as @dabr already pointed out!

First you will see just one, then you have to click it to see both left and right arrows.

Note, I know you want to change your plan before your next regular scheduled date, but note there will be no prorating of your current cycle you are in right now. You will pay full price of the new plan when renewing early.

esjliv_0-1663804307172.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rose329   You need to click the arrow on the right hand side of page for desktop or on the bottom for mobile device to get to the next plan.  There's also a tab at the top to differentiate between the 3G and 4G plans.   Have you  looked at the $55 plan with 20GB at 4G speed instead of the $70?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rose329 hi in your self serve/change plans go to the far right and use the scroll down button to pick your plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.