cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call 647-958-xxxx, it said I don't have a LD plan, ask me to get add-on

mpabla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am in Toronto, and I have a 647-280-xxxx, I have the 90-days province wide plan.
I can call every one in my contact list, but just not the numbers with 647-958-xxxx.

I used to able to call this number a month ago.

I even delete this contact in my contact list, and just dial the #, still the same, said I don't have a LD plan, and ask me to dail 611 to get add on, then disconnect me.

any help?

thanks,
5 REPLIES 5

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The mods are working on a permanent fix for all accounts in the mean time send them a private message they have a temporary fix they can put on your account. 

jonnyw

same here - I have 613 no. and cant call 416 647 nos which are in toronto.

That is a weird problem but has happened periodically. You will need the assistance of one of our moderators;  @Shazia_K @Mary_M.

You will need to send them some information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

Hang in there; it will be resolved.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mpabla
Call not even forwarded. Yes that number is in Toronto.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's weird. By any chance that number forwards your call to somewhere else or that number is currently not in Toronto?

Need Help? Let's chat.