cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number

Ttlj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
We activated our SIM a few days ago, ported the number over from Bell. I still can't receive calls on my phone but I can make calls and receive messages. I spoke to Bell and they said the porting was complete, was hoping someone could help me out to see if the porting is complete on public mobile's end
7 REPLIES 7

fiveplustwo77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi Mary, can I get help from you I am have the same issue. Thanks

jbrey14
I'm in the same boat. I can't recieve calls. I've been trying to get in contact with someone from PM but never got a reply;it's been a week already @Mary_M

upset

can u help me too.one week already still cant port my number

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Ttlj everything has been rectified 🙂

Welcome to PM!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Ttlj

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing mixed services. This typically occurs when the port does not go through completely, but don't worry - it would only take a few minutes to rectify.

I would need for you to send me your Bell phone number & account number via private message. I'll be able to resubmit the port request.

Looking forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Ttlj, welcome to Public Mobile!

Unfortunately ports sometimes get stuck. If that is the case, it will need one of the moderators to take a look, they will be back online tomorrow morning, hang in there until then. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

In the meantime, have you tried power cycling your phone? Sometimes that's all it takes.

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
is your phone unlocked at all
Need Help? Let's chat.