cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call 310 numbers

LucasFrost
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to call 310-6789 and keep getting "Public mobile here. Sorry, your number can't be completed as dialled. Please try again."

The number is legit - there is no area code. It's for mental health services in BC. I've tried adding area codes suggested in other public mobile forum posts but they didn't work.

What do I have to do to be able to call this number?

8 REPLIES 8

@LucasFrost 

for non emergency, try this :  1-866-872-0113

and just some background:

310-xxxx are  special numbers and suppose  will be dialed 'intelligently' without requiring an areacode.  Not just PM but some cellphone companies don't recognize 310 numbers at all or not able to calls successfully all the time 

LucasFrost

Thank you for your response - the number I was looking for was the non-emergency line, I was hoping to avoid tying up the crisis line but I'll give it a shot and see if they can transfer me

I appreciate you getting back to me

LucasFrost

You're all good - I recognized it as a joke and I'm not upset just having a difficult day. Thank you for getting back to me 

@LucasFrost wrote:

Is there any way around it? I don't want pizza I'm trying to access mental health resources 

HI @LucasFrost 

the pizza was just a joke.

i posted you the number already 

Call 1-800-784-2433 or dial 9-8-8 instead

@LucasFrost  I don’t truly know sorry was trying to be funny with my reply , I would try what @hTideGnow  suggested 

LucasFrost

Is there any way around it? I don't want pizza I'm trying to access mental health resources 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LucasFrost 

you are in BC now and you have a BC phone number?

not all 310 can be called, you can called Call 1-800-784-2433 or dial 9-8-8 instead

of you can ask PM to properly add the 310 number to the system

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LucasFrost  Yes this has been mentioned before , especially if your Hungary and want  Pizza Hut 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.