cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate plan over the phone

Derrickk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend has loaded money on his account and it won't reactivate his plan. When Walmart set up his account they entered his email incorrectly and he can't access his account online. Is there a way to change his email and is there a way that his phone can be activated without doing so? He's had this same account for the passed couple years and hasn't had an issue till now? 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Derrickk 

PM stopped having retailers activating SIM for about a year or so. All activation is done through the app now.

He can call 1-855-4PUBLIC or dial 611 and make a payment with a CC, debit or vouchers.

Vouchers can be purchased from 7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples.

As for the incorrect email, he can use the wrong email and the correct password to access his account. The 2FA code will be texted to his phone. Once he is in his account, he can go to the Profile section and change the email.

He must create an Eversafe ID before login to his account if he hasn’t done it yet. Click on Sign Up and create an ID.

IMG_0110.png

CrazyGnome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I buy pm vouchers and add them by calling 611 on my phone or by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC and entering my phone number. It automatically reactivates my service if i'm suspended.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Derrickk  It’s also possible when setting up in Walmart , that you then didn’t  create your account yourself from there and possible he never did . So in that case he will need to contact support to help him create the account or regain access if he has . But hasn’t been in since the introduction of ever safe ID this  year yet 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.