cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Voicemail, Can't change payment info, Can't submit ticket.

Lyndon263
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Months ago I seemed to have lost the ability to access my voicemail. It just rings ands tells me my call can't be completed. Today, I decide I should address this as I also need to change payment info, as my CC expired. Now it won't let me change that. I have cleared cookies and cache, and tried from incognito. Still no luck. So I tried the chatbot. It told me to submit a ticket..... but it just brings up an error. The chatbot then just enters into a loop of the same questions. Help! I don't know what else to do. 

9 REPLIES 9

Lyndon263

Voicemail fixed. Thanks for the link. Send agent a message.

Lyndon263

Thank! Giving that a shot

Lyndon263

Thank you! Voicemail is fixed. Still working on CC. Incognito mode didn't result in any fix. Same error. I will private message agent

Lyndon263

@hairbag1  I found it. All looks good. Although, I did just do it today.

Lyndon263

I did an Eversafe thing during this session. Is there a way to check though?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lyndon263 

first off...have you created your required Eversafe credentials ?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Lyndon263 but you can make calls and data works?  Try click Reset All Networks and check Voicemail again. Or try Reset Voicemail password from My Account 

and for Credit card update, try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser 

if same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lyndon263  

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Everything you said is how it works these days.
Many people have issue changing CC info. Send agent a message to help you out. 

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

As for voice mail, did you try accessing it calling access number? Calling from another phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.