cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login with correct info and Email/Phone number no confirmation number sent

DodoLogic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't Login with my correct Email and password, also Email/Phone number confirmation number not working either so I can't even change the password or cancel my plan and service.

edited by computergeek541: category corrrection

5 REPLIES 5

TRACEYH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have this issue constantly...very challenging to deal with as they have zero live customer service and it extremely slow  and frustrating submitting support tickets and waiting for a reply. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? What recording do you get when you call 611? If it tells you your balance and next renewal date then it's active. If it wants money then you're suspended.

Chriswilliston0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe if you go click on forgot password you can switch your password threw the link that will be sent then you can just reset it and should be able to get back on your account from there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DodoLogic 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DodoLogic , have you ever been able to login to your self serve account?  Search your email folders for a welcome email on activation of the account.  That will help confirm the email address used in the account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.