cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login My Account started from yesterday - forcing me to Resume Activation !!!

Bigele
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already finish my PM account activation on Nov 25th, 2023 for its Black Friday deal. Everything works fine until yesterday, I couldn't login My Account anymore. It's just keep forcing me on a page showing " Resume Activation". I am so confused ! I already finished my activation on Nov 25th, I ported my number in from Fido, and my credit card showing I already paid $38.42($34+PST) to Public Mobile. I have been using the phone for few days already. I have contacted the CS_Agent, but what he/she was telling me that my activation is not finished, that I need to click "Resume Activation" from my APP. If I do so, beside losing the Black Friday deal, I am afraid losing my phone number that I have been using for over 20 years. What should I do? What can I do? Anyone can help me out with this mess? Thanks a lot...

5 REPLIES 5

Bigele

I am already using my own number thats ported from my previous carrier, if I go ahead Resume the activation, how can I port my number that is already been using with PM service??  

Bigele

everything works... phone calls, messages, data... works normal... I am also using my own number thats ported from previous carrier.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bigele  do you have PM service on your phone now? can you make calls and receive calls? how about data?

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Bigele,

As was previously mentioned by @HALIMACS , take the screenshots of your plan. You are entitled to the plan you selected and it shouldn't be your fault if the activated process was faulty for you. If the plan disappeared, at least you will have photo evidence that you were an a Black Friday plan and you can contact Customer Service in relation to that. 

That being said, it sounds like you need to finish certain steps in order for your plan to be fully setup. Which step are you currently at in the activation process? Here is a summary of the activation steps:

Andy85_0-1701396600671.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bigele 

I would recommend you follow the direction supplied by the CS Agent

Make sure to take screen-shots of the advice and directions.

Use the PM App, and continue with the process to the end.

By any chance, were you PORTING your number from another provider?  If so, I presume you replied "YES" to the port authorization request you would have received from them, within 90 minutes of getting it.

Need Help? Let's chat.