cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Create Account

ahuynh02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I'm trying to migrate my phone services from Fido to Public Mobile and port my number from Fido. Recently, I purchased a Public Mobile sim card at a WOW Mobile store. Now I'm trying to create an account but I'm being asked to enter a Public Mobile phone number to create the account. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

jhgold5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You first have to activate your sim card and you will get to transfer the number and create your account during the activation process. Simply click Activate in the menu above and begin the process!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@ahuynh02 wrote:

Sometimes using different browser resolves issues with PM site. Try Edge, Firefox, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ Nailed it. 🙂 I agree with the above interpretation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ahuynh02 

How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (xxxxxx)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@ahuynh02 wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying to migrate my phone services from Fido to Public Mobile and port my number from Fido. Recently, I purchased a Public Mobile sim card at a WOW Mobile store. Now I'm trying to create an account but I'm being asked to enter a Public Mobile phone number to create the account. What should I do?

When you activated your PM SIM, didn't you get a phone number??

Edit: Looks like OP has not activated the SIM yet.

That would be the first step (Activate Your SIM Card Online | Public Mobile). You'll be given a temporary PM phone # that would be used to open a Self-serve account. Porting the number from Fido can be done while activating or later when the account is opened.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ahuynh02 

Did you activate the SIM card at the WOW store? If not use the live chat for activations.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ahuynh02...seems to be working again now...give it another try.

Welcome to PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a temporary glitch maybe some maintenance.   Try later today.

Need Help? Let's chat.