cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not call

PorterNS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whenever I try to make a call I get the message: "Sorry we can not complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add on, and this call is not covered by your plan. Get and add-on by dialing *611".

We have the $15/month plan, so we have 100 minutes Canada wide talk, and account is not overdue on payments.

Incoming calls work fine.

How can I check outgoing call usage? I'm unable to see it on our usage page online.

Suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8

@old-guy wrote:

what is it that you are referring to when you say " if you're unable to see it" ......see what?

Thanks

If you do not see the 100 minutes here is self service it means that it has been all used up.

minutesd.jpg

old-guy

what is it that you are referring to when you say " if you're unable to see it" ......see what?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nhiemdang wrote:

Body ,do i have to buy 5$ extra per monhfor 500 minutes?please advice

thanks

Nope. Buy once, consume over time.

nhiemdang

Body ,do i have to buy 5$ extra per monhfor 500 minutes?please advice

thanks

PorterNS

Excellent, that solved our issue!

Thank you so much.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you check you check your account to see if you have any remaining minutes.  If no amount is showing then you have used them up.  You can view your call history under usage history.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PorterNS wrote:

Whenever I try to make a call I get the message: "Sorry we can not complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add on, and this call is not covered by your plan. Get and add-on by dialing *611".

We have the $15/month plan, so we have 100 minutes Canada wide talk, and account is not overdue on payments.

Incoming calls work fine.

How can I check outgoing call usage? I'm unable to see it on our usage page online.

Suggestions?

Log into your account and half way down the overview page under 'My add-ons', you should see if the 100 outgoing minutes line is still showing, if not then you have used all your minutes.  You should purchase $5/500 Canada wide minutes to add to your plan, these minutes stay until depleted but will give you extra calling mins for the times you use up your plan minutes.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@PorterNS if you're unable to see it on your self serve account it means you used the 100 minutes.  I recommend putting 5$ in your account and then purchase the 5$ 500 minute add on and you'll be able to call again. The 500 minutes will roll over every month until all used up 

Need Help? Let's chat.