cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not call anyone

soykanyal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello eveyone, first i would like to start with , i deposit money in my account today (60$) , also it shows 0$ amount due , despite everything still i can not call anyone or text , additonaly it says next renewial is 29 agu. How can i buy a plan right now to use  please can some one help me 

37 REPLIES 37

paryse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
i have emailed twice but bo answer in 4 days 😞

paryse
i have the same problem. can you please help.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @soykanyal

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone now? The service should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

We will notify the moderators @Shazia_K @Mary_M to check out your account. You should have some response by noon. It does seem your account was created since you see a renewal date 30 days from now and no money is due.

There are some things you can check while you wait:

- 1st Log into your self serve account and see what is showing on the Overview page. Is the account "Active"? Is "My Plan" correct? 

- 2nd Reboot your phone, toggle airplane mode off/on

- 3rd Is this a brand new account, or are you trying to reactivate a suspended account?

- 4th Is your phone unlocked and compatible with PM's network? Will My Phone Work

Please do not post more than once for the same problem; it will just confuse everyone.

Let us know the make/model of your phone is case someone has had experience with it.

Keep us posted. I will look again in the morning.

I'm sure PM will get your problem fixed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

soykanyal

Hello Folk,

Recently i have deposite 60$ to my acoount and it show 0$ ammount due, still despite everything i can not start to use my 60$ value of plan imediatly ,so what shoul i do to start to use my plan .In addition it show that my my next plan renewal date is 29 Aug , does it mean 60$ value of plan will star next mont or what ?

soykanyal

it says , my plan is not coverd by call , but i just deposite money and change my plan right now , additonaly it said my plan will be workin on 7/31/2016 which means today , so i dont know why it doesnt even charge for my plan even thouh i paid

stanley

What happens when you try to call or text anyone? Is there an error message or anything? Are you connecting to the network?

Need Help? Let's chat.