cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping calls, whether placed or incoming

LabradorRealtor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It isn't the phone because in the past year it has happened on 3 of my Samsung phones. I just had a call drop 4 times in less than 5 minutes on a long distance call with a client. I was seated in my home, not moving.

it is getting frustrating!   I see more have had the same issue. Has anyone gotten any resolution to this issue? I can't do business like this as I do not want to get a land line.

Currently using a S24U

3 REPLIES 3

Amped
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's been at least 4 months for me.  Originally it wasn't that frequent but it's been getting worse and the last couple weeks have been terrible.

magical1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Report the problem to them, then, after they do nothing, start a CCTS complaint, sooner or later we'll be in it for a class action lawsuit.   For myself this is preventing me from seeing a doctor, and has been ongoing for at least 3 months now.  

It seems like they know about the problem but are unable to fix it or address it.   The problem isn't on your side, so therefore not much can be done, anything they have you do or do on their end at this point is a SNAKE OIL SOLUTION. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @LabradorRealtor 

Public Mobile has been dealing with dropped calls for about a month now. Apparently they are working on it and only time will tell if they resolve it.

Need Help? Let's chat.