cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not add a CC.

Superdad44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All, 

Very frustrated as I lost my CC, then cancelled it, but did not update my account with Public Mobile.  All my fault!  I removed my CC from the account and then tried to update with another card but could not.  I do not see an option to manage my CC.  I did before i removed my CC but this option is not there now. 

If someone can assist I would be grateful. 

Kind Regards

Superdad44

24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 wrote:

Thanks, 

I have tried that too!  I have just submitted a ticket to the moderator as I am quite sure I have done something to make the system very very mad at me.  

All I need is someone to reset my account so I can start fresh.  I hope they can do this.

Cheers

Superdad44

@Superdad44 

the Moderator Team will Response by private message to you
- Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

visit Here for more info

@Superdad44 

Did you try lost/stolen? This will reprovision your account. Like the account I just dealt with even though it was suspended via lost/stolen I had to go back and do it again,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 : Log out, use another browser, log in, try again selecting the Payment Method and Payment Type and add $22.

Then we'll get to the Lost/stolen if needed (probably).

Superdad44

Thanks, 

I have tried that too!  I have just submitted a ticket to the moderator as I am quite sure I have done something to make the system very very mad at me.  

All I need is someone to reset my account so I can start fresh.  I hope they can do this.

Cheers

Superdad44

@Superdad44 

Choose "other" amount and add $1 more than you need.

PXL_20210803_232411455~4.jpg

@Superdad44 

I literally just unsuspended a plan with more than enough available funds that it should have automatically renewed....no go. I had to go back to lost/stolen and suspend again. It did turn from expired to active and ghe plan amount is deducted in my payment history but my available funds still shows my origjnal balance before it reactivated.

Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Try to add the card now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 : At the bottom of that last image you had up with all your private info showing.

Superdad44

Where do i find Payment Type I do not see this as an option. 

Clearly I suck at this, sorry for the trouble. 

Superdad44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 : Nope what? Did you try the manual amount rather than Amount due?

Superdad44

Superdad44_0-1628034470057.png

Nope got the message again!  

Oh boy!  

Sorry 

Superdad44
  1. Reboot your device. Done
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari. Done
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card. Cant do this as there is no link!
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement. 
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Superdad44_0-1628034364982.png

Just re added my info and still get Your account already has enough balance.

Sorry you are very helpful.  I must be doing something very wrong.

Superdad44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 : Yes the enough funds is goofy. But for now you're just trying to get a card in. So now click on Payment type and choose manual or custom or whatever and add $22. Hopefully the transaction will go through and then hey presto...one card added. Then you can toggle autopay on and you would get the 2 bucks next renewal.

We'll see if you get another hiccup after making that payment. Restart the phone after the payment and see if you have any services.

Superdad44

I have already removed my CC.  Please see my original post.  

I have rebooted cleared my cashe and reentered my new card.  Nope all i get is a message saying "Your account already has enough funds."

Oh Boy!!!   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 

1. Remove your photo with your info on it you don't post any person info in here ...

2. Remove your credit card and Logout

3. microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,
and after 2 minutes log in and re entered.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Superdad44 

You can also find "manage my card" on the payment page. Look at the very middle of the page under the credit card # box and you will see it in teeny tiny letters. Click on that.....and follos the instructions below....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

Superdad44

HI 

I removed my card but can not add one back in as there is no option to "manage" my CC.

I'm Still confused????

There is a missing component here and I just dont know what it is.

Superdad44

Superdad44

I did this and the message i get back is "your account already has enough balance".  Sooooo Confused!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 : Click the Payment method drop down box to select credit card and then you can add all the particulars.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superdad44 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and after 2 minutes log in and re entered.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here,

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Superdad44

I am on Fire Fox.  Does Public Mobile work on a preferred OS?  

Superdad44

Superdad44_0-1628028509781.png

No it isnt there for some reason. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1_0-1628028318369.jpeg

@Superdad44 wrote:

Very frustrated as I lost my CC, then cancelled it, but did not update my account with Public Mobile.  All my fault!  I removed my CC from the account and then tried to update with another card but could not.  I do not see an option to manage my CC.  I did before i removed my CC but this option is not there now. 

If someone can assist I would be grateful. 

If you log into your self serve account and click ont the payment tab, is the Manage my card link not there?  Sometimes, people don't see it because of the blank space between the One time payment and Management autoppay options and that link.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.