cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls are failing, no incoming or outgoing calls are working

Kalia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tried all suggested methods i.e toggling airplane mode, shutting down device, etc

5 REPLIES 5

@Kalia could be just related with VoLTE enablement, there were some customers with voice issue for that.  Please open ticket with support for them to reset your account on the system

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Kalia 

top of this page, click Get Help / Chat With Simon to staret process of CSA assistance. Give them as much account related info as you can ie; acct number, ph number etc.

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they.respond.

Kalia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@softech Yes, I've been with public moblie for years and this issue has only started a few weeks ago.

I've tried in a different area and with multiple phones and still no luck.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kalia 

It could be a backend/provisional issue so contact a CS_Agent to look into it for you. 
Submit a ticket on SIMon Chatbot at the bottom of the page or private message on the envelope icon above.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kalia just to confirm, you just joined PM?  calls ever work before?  

did you try in different area or with different phone?

phone shows connected to PM network? 

you confirmed account status is active??

Need Help? Let's chat.