cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling my landline with my cell

Febe_Anderson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I am trying to call my home to get messages or leave a message,  it will not let me leave a message.  Rings six times and then clicks off.

12 REPLIES 12

@Febe_Anderson wrote:

Have tried sim in different phones and did not work but other people can leave message or check messages

@Febe_Anderson 

what is the carrier of the landline, Bell/Telus/Shaws/Videotron or others??

@Febe_Anderson 

you may wish to reach out to a customer support agent then.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Febe_Anderson  Maybe get support to investigate for you 

privrate message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Febe_Anderson

Have tried sim in different phones and did not work but other people can leave message or check messages

@Febe_Anderson  Are you putting a 1 in front of the contact (your home line ) 

@Febe_Anderson 

Do you mean you tried calling your landline using another device altogether and achieved the same result?

Or is the problem limited ONLY to your public mobile cell phone?

Does your other calling services from the public mobile device work? Texting in and out and mobile data?

Febe_Anderson

Have tried this and others have no problem with leaving a message.

Febe_Anderson

Have tried these suggestions         did not work

Febe_Anderson

I have tried all of your suggestions but nothing worked    Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Febe_Anderson you sure it is not your landline issue? Others can call and leave VM to your landline without issue now? 

Try reboot your phone once, try calling your home  with a 1 in front of the 10 digits number 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Febe_Anderson 

Try calling your home number from ANOTHER device to see if you get the same result.

Could very well be an issue with the network connected to your landline and not Public Mobile.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Febe_Anderson !try resetting your network setting . Also is it possible to try the sim in another phone to test 

Need Help? Let's chat.