cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Long Distance and half ways throght my conversation I get disconnected?

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem  ..I call my friend ..were chatting .. my friend is not saying anything..Next thing she’s calling me back ..asking why I disconnect her ..i’m Like I thought you disconnect me ..in a 2 hour chat this could happen 3 or 4 times ..wondering if anyone else is having same problem..Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Newfiescreech wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem  ..I call my friend ..were chatting .. my friend is not saying anything..Next thing she’s calling me back ..asking why I disconnect her ..i’m Like I thought you disconnect me ..in a 2 hour chat this could happen 3 or 4 times ..wondering if anyone else is having same problem..Thanks 

It could also be a network problem or maintenance. If they are fixing something, it could be better tomorrow.

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much for your help sure appreciate 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I would contact a moderator now as it will likely take 48 hours for response and even if your calls work better in 2 days, it won't hurt to have someone look at your account and maybe push an update.

Some will say it's a waste of moderator time at this point, but I think you're time and service is valuable too.

To contact a moderator:

Create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Newfiescreech 

Maybe just monitor for now.  There were past issues with dropped calls that need to be fixed with moderator help.  Maybe it was just a weak signal from either end.

However, if it continues, you may want to contact moderator to investigate your account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.