cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service issues

Joannejojo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay for two accounts on public mobile my account, and then my son's account. Every time we talk the phone call is disconnected saying that we've timed out you can hear the other person talking. It comes up as 3G or 4G daddy usage when we should be getting 5G. My brother called me he's also on public mobile I was talking to him on one line then I noticed another call coming in and it was him coming in from the other line which I find a bit strange. Every time I couldn't hear my brother talk to me I just switched over to the other line and what she called me on. I like to be able to talk to my son who was in Montreal without it hanging up every time and making four or five different phone calls while we're in the middle of a conversation. Not very happy with the service at all at this point I think I may just poured out both these phone numbers and go with a different company

1 REPLY 1

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Joannejojo PM is dealing with a dropped call issue but there is no official report or answer. 

In your case, if your phone is dropping down to 4G and even 3G, it could also mean that you have a coverage issue. Go into your settings and find out what is your signal strength which is usually expressed as -xxx dBm. If it is less than -115 dBm, your signal is very low at that particular location. You can try to lobby Telus to improve the coverage but that is very difficult. You can use alternative like textnow or Whatsapp to communicate with your son. Or find another provider with much better signal strength in your location. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.