cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding?

francesdamico
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is call forwarding included in the slim $13/month plan?

8 REPLIES 8

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

'Well, I'm back,' he said.

My previous experience with forwarding from the $10 plan was that conditionals would not count but global would. Nezgar previously found that none of the forwarding costs minutes on the $15 plan.

@darlicious  Using the $13 skinny plan while active, an incoming call that forwarded using the condition "forward if not available" was not counted. 
That condition forwards just before the call is sent to PM's voicemail. So, not quite the same as Suspended. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@francesdamico 

Lol....the slim $13....I like the sound of that!

@Luddite 

Myself and @dust2dust ran into some issues when we suspended** our $10 50/50 plans to fight the good fight. Incoming calling disconnected instead of forwarding to voicemail. You had to call the voicemail system and enter our/my/his phone number to leave a message. And we had to do the same to retrieve messages....i think....it was confusing?!! I'm not sure if it was because of the plan because I had  never suspended my account before and @dust2dust  came out with a glitch because he had call forwarded his number to textnow and last I heard he could no longer recieve calls from pm customers they would automatically disconnect.

The solution to this thread is almost as confusing as all of this call forwarding?!!

**AFAIK suspending via lost/stolen before midnight eastern on day 30 of your cycle on $15+ plans will still keep your voicemail active but you cannot call forward to another phone number with ghis method.

@hTideGnow 

Unconditional call forwarding is included. ( I think....maybe I need @Nezgar to confirm whether conditional is or isn't?) But here are the original FAQ for the unlucky $13 50/50 legacy plan :

What does and does not use my minutes?

Uses Minutes

Doesn’t Use Minutes

• Making a call
  • Answering a call
  • Retrieving or leaving voicemail messages
  • Using call forwarding
  • Calling *611 (the IVR)
  • Making or receiving calls from 911
  • Using calling apps when connected to Wifi

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI@Meow the $10 plan is now the "slim $13" plan  🙂

HI@francesdamico   It has call forwarding

But please note that call forwarded are counted towards your minutes

@hTideGnow  If call forwarding is unconditional, I believe calls are not charged to your account. Call forwarding works even for a suspended account as long as established before the suspensions. @darlicious likely has more info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public no longer offers discounts on their plans, they give rewards instead.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Meow the $10 plan is now the "slim $13" plan  🙂

HI@francesdamico   It has call forwarding

But please note that call forwarded are counted towards your minutes

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@francesdamico hi yes it is included 😀

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What is 'slim $13/month plan'????

PM is 30 days plan, not monthly.