cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating points rewards on a 90 day plan

supermoon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, how do I calculate my points rewards when I'm on a 90 day plan?

I had a 10% points bonus promo that started last year on Nov 2022, and it'll expire in a year I believe (so Nov 2023). I want to max out the 10% points promo before I start redeeming it as credits towards payments on my account. My next payment cycle is end of Dec, just had a payment this month. Should I wait until after next payment cycle before using my current accumulated points, or will it not matter? 

4 REPLIES 4

supermoon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan just renewed today, so my next payment is somewhere around Dec 28 or so, which is past the 10% bonus. 

It matters when I redeem the points towards my account since the 10% bonus is calculated based on how much I spend. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@supermoon1 , this is all the details on the points reward system.  Points do not expire and there are no bonus redemptions like at Shoppers Drug Mart.  So really it is up to you when you want to redeem.  Personally I would take $ over points at every opportunity.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/public-points

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You accumulate points as you go along. You can redeem them whenever you like.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@supermoon1 so, you plan is going to be renewed in the next 2 days, Sept? If so, then use, pay with CC to earn the rewards firstm Since you are on 90 days plan and PM changes you 90 days upfront, you should get the 10% on  the full amount.  And wait to redeem the rewards point on next payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.