cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Email

Drew204
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello @CS_Agent 

I need some assistance on a public mobile account.  I cannot find the email that was used to create one of the public mobile accounts that I have created.  I need to suspend services on the account, but I am unable to sign in to get this done.

What information do you require for me to complete this?  I can validate billing information, as well I can  provide any details from the device the SIM card is in.

Thanks,
Drew

4 REPLIES 4

Drew204

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did not use one of my standard emails for this account, so I am not able to trace it back to the account which was used to sign-up.   We have a few accounts which are associated to different emails.  Unfortunately I made a mistake transposing this email, and am now locked out.

I wish that Public Mobile had the ability to associate multiple lines from one account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot email link on the login page? It'll ask for the the phone number of the account and then send an email to the registered email address. Then check any and all emails you think you might have used and see if it arrived.

Drew204

Thanks for the quick response, Meow.  I'll see about contact an agent directly.

Cheers!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have to create a ticket or contact agent directly. Agent will ask you few security questions to confirm you are you and then will reveal or change email for you.

To Contact CSA-agent: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Just type ‘ticket’ and follow prompts. Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private messaging might take longer.

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Need Help? Let's chat.